Just the facts:
- My name is Amber.
- I’ve been married for 20 years.
- I have three boys ages 19,17, and 9.
- I am a Christian.
- I’m proud to be the wife of an Army veteran.
- Graduated with a Bachelors in Elementary Education in December 2016.
- Currently enrolled in a master of Education program.
Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I cry at sappy commercials.
- I worked at a hot dog factory.
- I have a love for musicals.
- I had a short story published in high school.
- I hate baloney.
Things I Can’t Live Without:
- My Jeep
- My Phone
- My fluffy cat named Bob. (Sadly he passed away in 2015. But I just love seeing his picture so it will stay on for now.)
- Our four indoor cats named Axel, Sara Bell, Bethany (Beth), and Isabela (Izzy).
- Three outdoor cats (strays) that have decided we are there forever adoptive family. They are Ginger, Sonny, and Gunny. (Gunny from my husband’s favorite Clint Eastwood movie.)
revised: January 25, 2017